Question about dec_lock_cnt method in Context class

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Sep 2 00:40:05 CEST 2014

On Mon Sep 01, 2014 at 23:04:37 +0800, Yuxin Ren wrote:
> Thanks a lot!
> I will try it.
> But could you explain to me why this is better?
> I am really curious about how to implement and debug such staff.

For this type of code probably just being relaxed, thinking exactly on
what can happen and knowing how SMP systems work memory-wise, on all
architectures. Since that doesn't really work in practice it's also
running test programs, tracing, logging, making some sense out of
this, fixing things, and start all over again :)

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de