Compiling the Fiasco.OC +L4Re for Raspberry PI

Waldo Paz Rodriguez waldopaz at uclv.cu
Wed Sep 3 19:15:51 CEST 2014

hello hanzel,
I have seen in l4hacker list that you have compiled fiasco.oc + l4re for
Raspberry PI whithout problems. Iḿ trying to compile it for rpi. I
follow the next steps>

1- Compile Fiasco.OC for Broadcom2835
2- Compile L4Re for RaspberryPI model B with MODULE_SEARCH_PATH pointing
to FOC builddir
3- Generate the hello example ELF image

I have transformed it into a binary using:

/usr/local/genode-gcc/bin/genode-arm-objcopy -Obinary bootstrap.elf l4.img

I have used the three elf image and have used to the linaro and genode
toolchain (both). When I have put the binary on the PI only can see the
colored screen. I am using the Fiasco.OC +L4Re from 2014022815 snapshot.

I am doing something wrong?
Can you help me?