l4/sys/syscalls.h: No such file or directory

Valentin Hauner valentinhauner at gmx.de
Fri Sep 5 15:05:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 09/05/2014 12:28 AM, Adam Lackorzynski wrote:
> Does it work with the default scheduler?
No, it does not work with the default Fixed_prio scheduler. Tasks are
created properly and my threads are assigned to them. But after that,
nothing happens. Instead, one of the created threads (thread0 - thread3)
waits for the pager 1b.
I've attached the code of that example for your convenience. I've
removed all code that concerns the EDF scheduler, so it works with the
default Fixed_prio scheduler. It's a ordinary package, so just place it
under './l4/pkg' and run the binary produced by
'./libedft/examples/libedft-example'.

Besides, I've tried to modify your utcb-ipc example and created a new
task for thread2 just as you suggested in your previous posts. It
doesn't work either, thread1 outputs a 'Thread1 up' and then nothing
happens (thread2 is active then). I've attached the JDB thread list
output for this example.

Thanks for your effort!

Best regards,
Valentin