Using IO-Server

Martin Schröder martin.schroeder at openlimit.com
Fri Sep 12 14:30:58 CEST 2014

Hi Korbinian,

Am 12.09.2014 um 13:44 schrieb Korbinian Ederer:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the resources.
> The given Documents are describing the use of th *.io and *.cfg files, this is also documented in L4 Doc.
> My question now is how to access the configured Device in Server Code.

then continue with this example:
/src/l4linux/arch/l4/kernel/arch-arm/mach_setup.c

In copy_platform_device you can see how the IO resources (IRQ, MEM, IO) are enumerated. Also search for the functions
l4io_lookup_resource and l4io_request_iomem to see how this is mapped in your address. The rest is up to your driver.

Best regards,
    Martin.