Physical memory allocation to L4linux

Masti Ramya Jayaram rmasti at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 16 07:57:16 CEST 2014

Hey Adam,

Yes I can confirm that I was a able to trace the code from fpage_map() to map() but I see zero addresses there - i.e. When I check the receiver and sender addresses and size everything is zero. This was despite it being correct until the handle_sigma0_request() function in mem_map.cc. So I just assumed I was looking in the wrong place.

I will try to dig a little more and check.

Sent from my phone