l4/sys/syscalls.h: No such file or directory

Valentin Hauner valentinhauner at gmx.de
Tue Sep 16 13:40:48 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks again for your quick reply!

On 09/16/2014 01:21 PM, Björn Döbel wrote:
> * What is this instruction?
> * What address is this? It does not seem to be part of the binary
>   as it is far off the instruction address.
> * Does this page fault appear in your pager? (It should?)
> * What are you sending as a reply to this page fault?

I'm not sure how to get any further information of this instruction. The
JDB manual did not provide any help for that.

Moreover, I guess it's not possible to deduce the line of code in my C
files from that instruction pointer, is it? Special pre-compiler
debugging features would be necessary for that.

Best regards,
Valentin