l4/sys/syscalls.h: No such file or directory

Valentin Hauner valentinhauner at gmx.de
Tue Sep 16 15:26:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks, I've used addr2line and found out that it was the head of
thread_func (l. 27 in examples/libedft-example/main.c).
So it seems that the stack I'm using for passing arguments to the thread
function is the problem. As I am creating a dynamic number of threads,
it does not make sense for me to create the stack object(s) statically
as you guys do it in examples/sys/utcb-ipc/main.c.
So until now, I've allocated memory on the _heap_ with malloc for each
thread stack (l. 61 in lib/src/edft.c).
But after creating 4 stacks for 4 example threads statically similiar to
the utcb-ipc example, the page fault at 0x1000200 is gone.

However, for each of the 4 threads, I'm getting a new page fault at 0:

> L4Re[rm]: unhandled read page fault @0 pc=0
> L4Re: unhandled exception: pc=0x0
>
> L4Re[rm]: unhandled read page fault @0 pc=0
> L4Re: unhandled exception: pc=0x0