Trimming uclibc in l4

Marcus Hähnel mhaehnel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Sep 16 19:15:35 CEST 2014

Hi Ramya,

On 2014-09-16 19:05, Masti  Ramya Jayaram wrote:
> Hey Markus,
>
> I am using a version from April 2011 but even that version contains a
> lot of things that bootstrap and sigma0 do not need. :)  Did you mean
> more recent than that?

this version is severely outdated :x. Please use a recent version
(read: the current snapshot or svn head) unless you have a very good
reason not to. Especially since it already contains features such as
minimal uclibc for core programs, which you obviously want.
Using recent versions will also help us help you, as a lot has changed
in over 3 years.

Best regards

- Marcus