l4/sys/syscalls.h: No such file or directory

Valentin Hauner valentinhauner at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 16:07:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks again for your reply!

On 09/17/2014 03:47 PM, Björn Döbel wrote:
> I don't know as you didn't tell us about the return value you got from
> malloc/memalign.

It was 0, so no error.

> I was enquiring about the actual value.
> Yes, but what IS this value, numerically?

Values in decimal notation:

thread_stacks[count]: 12320
thread_stacks[count][0]: 0
thread_stacks[count][THREAD_STACK_SIZE - 1]: 0 (for thread with no. 0)
thread_stacks[count][THREAD_STACK_SIZE - 2]: 0

> Maybe because your program is trying to push data onto the stack? I
> have no idea because you did not tell us about the actual instruction
> at address 0x1000200.

It's simply the head of the function.
addr2line gives me line 27 of examples/libedft-example/main.c, so it's
the opening bracket of the thread function:
> void thread_func(l4_umword_t no)
> { /* line 27 */
>   printf("Hello World!\n");
>   edft_release_cap(no);