l4/sys/syscalls.h: No such file or directory

Valentin Hauner valentinhauner at gmx.de
Thu Sep 18 17:12:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 09/18/2014 04:51 PM, Björn Döbel wrote:
> (another advantage you'd get by using L4Re's default application
> loader btw).

OK, I'm aware of the fact that all the things I'm implementing manually
here have already been implemented by you in the default loader. The
reason I want to use the C (or C++) interface for communicating with
L4Re and Fiasco.OC is its flexibility. The Lua scripts do not provide
this flexibility that C or any other programming language can offer.

> So what I guess happens is that printf() tries to send a message to
> LOG. LOG is undefined, hence an invalid cap.

Yes, the trace buffer contains an corresponding entry with errno=4 ('not
existent').

Is there any simple possibility to do some output in my case?
Can I assign LOG to the new task?

Best regards,
Valentin