is there a way to run the compiled arm on Nexus S ?

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Tue Oct 28 10:49:38 CET 2014

Hello Christian,

On 10/28/2014 08:46 AM, Christian Helmuth wrote:
> Hello Matthias,
>
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:30:03AM +0100, Matthias Lange wrote:
>> Given the Nexus S was built by Samsung the USB port seems promising.
>> However, there is a third option using the audio jack [0].
> [...]
>> [0] http://www.accuvant.com/blog/building-a-nexus-4-uart-debug-cable
>
> Looks pretty weird but incredibly helpful too. Do you know if a
> similar approach was discovered for the Exynos5-based Nexus 10?

None that I am aware of. But given the information from the above blog
post, it may be worthwhile to dig through the Linux source tree of the
Nexus 10. However, a blind guess would make me search for a USB
connector multiplexer like the MAX14577 or similar.

Best,
Matthias.

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com, +49 - 351 - 41 88 86 14

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth