is there a way to run the compiled arm on Nexus S ?

cem akpolat akpolatcem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:11:24 CET 2014

Hi,

Thank you first of ally your responses.  I haven't unfortunately JTAG
component right now and also the equipment like Matthias mentioned. How
about the fastboot? Is it also possible to use fastboot for sending android
image? l4 generates bootstrap_L4LinuxARM.elf file, and we can convert this
image file into the u-boot image file as explained in [1] with the
following command.

mkimage -A arm -a 0x48000000 -e 0x48000000 -C none -A arm -T kernel -O qnx
-d INPUT_FILE OUTPUT_FILE

I converted it but it seems that either the given address is not true or
this method doesn't work.

Do you have any idea?

Sincerely,
Cem