strange Bug

ba_f ba_f at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Nov 19 00:19:21 CET 2014

Hi,

>> And at 15c7a8 there is e12fff37 <=> blx r7 , which i've already
>> found in MOE. But that's not what i'm looking for, is it?
>
> This has nothing to do with MOE. When you objdump the myClient binary,
> can you find the address in there? Does the binary contain blx r7 as
> well?

No, this instruction or PC is not in myClient nor in myServer. But i can
find the instruction in a shared lib which myServer uses.

btw. i use l4re-snapshot-2014022818.

>> Goto f118a000, gives me the PC=15c7a8 again, where the Error
>> happens.
>
> Yep, the UTCB contains the exception message informing the exception
> handler about the page fault. This is the effect of your page fault,
> not the cause.

Well then, where do i find the cause for the page error?
Do i need a deeper unterstanding of the stack, or shall i just look at
the instructions around PC=15c7a8 ?

greets,
ba_f