L4Re GPIO

Erry Pradana Darajati pradana.erry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:57:14 CET 2014

Hi, L4 Hackers
Thanks for the answer on my last email.
I have some follow up question from my last email.

1. About GPIO. So IOs defined on LUA script. So in OMAP4460, is gonna be
like this, isn't it ?
    I have a question in line of this code.

GPIO = Hw.Device(function()
    GPIO1 = Hw.Gpio_omap46x_chip(function(
)
      hid = "gpio-omap46x-GPIO1";
      compatible = {"ti,omap4-gpio"};
      regs = Res.mmio(0x4A310000, 0x4A310194); // This one is range of
Address GPIO1 used
      irq = Res.irq(29); //This one is IRQ of GPIO1 ? What is the meaning
of irq(29) ?
      scm_table = 0; // I still don't understand about this line
    end);
end);

And where can i read the reference about another parameters of this ? (Like
there pins parameter in raspi b. And there are mems instead of regs)

2. I try the L4Re with x86 build run in QEMU. And want it to accept my
keyboard input. So i need to include x86-legacy.devs module in modules.list
and define REQUIRES_LIBS=libc_be_file_stdin isn't it ?
But after i've done it, it still doesn't accept keyboard input. what did i
miss ?

I appreciate any answer and reference. And thanks for the answer

--
*Regards,*
*Erry Pradana Darajati | Student of Computer Engineering*