strange Bug

ba_f ba_f at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Dec 12 19:32:39 CET 2014

Hello there,

i guess, it's solved.
I just looked at your very first answers, suggesting to increase the
stack-size.
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/pipermail/l4-hackers/2014/007049.html

Don't know why it didn't work in the first place. Maybe, i placed the
code at some stupid place...

Anyway, can you tell me what the default stack-size is? 32kB?

-------------------------------

>> There are Library dependencies missing: libld-l4 lib4re-util
>> libuc_c lib4re libl4util libl4sys.
>>
>> Although, the .a files exist.
>
> Can you please share the whole Makefile? These are very standard L4Re
> libraries and they are usually linked against all programs.

Ah, didn't know they are linked anyway.
So one must not list those on the REQUIRES_LIBS, then it works.

> Try
>
> { LD_DEBUG="all" }
>
> please.

Great, this works.