Is anyone has experience with pandaboard omap4460?

Andre Puschmann andre.puschmann at tu-ilmenau.de
Mon Dec 15 12:55:37 CET 2014

On 12/15/2014 10:53 AM, Matthias Lange wrote:
> Hi,
>
> L4Re (kernel and userland) do support the OMAP4460 on the Pandaboard and
> L4Linux/L4Android can be compiled with ARMv7 support. However we do not
> have a native framebuffer and input driver. You would have to write your
> own drivers and we are happy to assist you with that task.
>
> If you want to get started with L4Android on ARM per se, please have a
> look at the Realview/Versatile platforms on Qemu. L4Re has support for
> the Amba LCD device.

Following up this question, what would be the embedded hardware platform
you'd suggest at the moment for projects/experiments? What are you using
for development?

I am asking because there is a multitude of boards with e.g. i.MX6 or
Exynos based processors. What would be the one that has the best
out-of-the-box support in terms of hardware drivers, etc.?

Thanks
Andre