Is anyone has experience with pandaboard omap4460?

Zachary czzcz at 126.com
Fri Dec 26 10:22:07 CET 2014

Hi,

Alexander Tarasikov <alexander.tarasikov <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Genode does have the framebuffer driver (which even supports DSI panels on
phones and tablets), input and block driver and works very well. I had quite
nice results running multiple instances of Android on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
(omap4460) and Nook HD+ tablet (omap4470).

Thanks for your reply.
I have brought a pandaboard, and run L4Linux on it perfectly. However, I don't
know how to add the framebuffer driver on it. I am a rookie of it, and I am
sorry for my rudeness, but can you give me some documents or a guide?
What' more, I am also interesting for your work to run mutiple instances of
Android on omap4460.

Best,
Zachary