nothing after make for snapshot

Emanuel Berg emanuel.berg.8573 at student.uu.se
Mon Feb 3 18:07:29 CET 2014

> It is not sufficent to use the cursor keys only to
> pick an item. You must also press the space bar once
> on the desired targets and asterisk the item prior
> proceeding with OK.

Like I said, I had to *install* dialog...

While I think a CLI is better (dialog doesn't play well
with tmux if the dialog doesn't fit the pane), if you
insist, a good idea would be to change the message
following "OK" if nothing is selected because now you
get the impression something happened (apart from a
couple of near-empty dirs), and the note about PATH
intones that.

But thank you, that was it, it now works.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573