Doubts about File Systems on FIASCO on ARM (Cortex-A15)

Jorge Ventura jorge.araujo.ventura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:12:10 CEST 2014

Hi Maria,
I think that if you watch this presentation http://youtu.be/SyOcmVamsmI you
will find answers to many of your questions. Specially in the slide "Kernel
vs. Operating System" it's explain that Fiasco.OC is just the kernel that
contains two device drivers, UART for basic console and timer to be used by
scheduler, any other device driver has to be implemented to run outside the
kernel level.

Ventura

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Maria Soler <m.soler at virtualopensystems.com