how to get or initialize clock in L4Linux

Yunchuan Geng yunchuan.geng at nomovok.com
Fri Aug 8 12:33:34 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the response.

First I do not know how to do it from U-Boot. But I found it might
better to do it in mach_setup.c where  l4x_arm_devices_init() is called.

However, I checked the implementation of native linux, it use Device
Tree Blob to feed initialize process with data. It would be great if I
could load dtb into L4Linux too. Otherwise, a lot of modification job
are needed.

I noticed in this tread, you have asked a question about dtb, and Adam
give a answer.
https://www.mail-archive.com/l4-hackers%40os.inf.tu-dresden.de/msg06539.html
Did you get success?

-Yunchuan