Adding a new scheduling algorithm to Fiasco.OC

Valentin Hauner valentinhauner at gmx.de
Thu Aug 14 00:30:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks, that makes things much clearer to me.

On 08/13/2014 10:23 PM, Adam Lackorzynski wrote:
> The assertion says that when starting an IPC, none of the IPC-related
> thread state flags must be enabled. Print state() before the assertion
> to know which one and get some more info.

Before the assertion fails, bit #3 of the state flags is set (decimal:
8). Unfortunately, I cannot find any documentation of that state flags.
Where do I have to look?

Execution stops with thread with dbg_id 3a.
'lp' prints the information attached to this mail. 3a seems to wait for
something, but what is '1s'?

By the way, what are those threads with no name (i.e. containing dashes
in the 'name' column)?

Best regards,
Valentin