PF_RING installation on l4re

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Wed Jan 7 09:26:44 CET 2015

Hi,

On 01/06/2015 05:56 AM, Vidya Lakshmi wrote:
> sir,
>
> I'm very new to fiasco microkernel. I need assistance for running
> PF_RING on top of l4re. Please give us guidelines/procedure for the same.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. AFAIK, PF_RING is a protocol
family for sockets. Fiasco.OC does not provide a POSIX/UNIX API, so
there is no socket() or alike system call.

Maybe you can give a little bit of background of your use case, so that
we can steer you into the right direction.

Matthias.

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com, +49 - 351 - 41 88 86 14

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth