Increase IPC-Stream size

ba_f ba_f at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Feb 4 13:28:11 CET 2015

Am 2015-01-31 00:17, schrieb Adam Lackorzynski:
>> But tell me some about shared memory, please.
>>
>> 1.) is there an example, anywhere?
>
> There's at least the shmc example for the lib. But in a more simple
> form
> it is actually not needed. Have a dataspace, make it available to two
> tasks, and it's shared memory.

Ok, i prefer using the shmc.h.

But, the example (libs/shmc) runs two threads.
I would like to use shared_mem between two tasks.

Is it possible to use shmc.h to share memory between tasks?

I tried to partition 'thread_producer()' and 'thread_consume()' to two
Tasks.
But as expected, task_client doesn't know the shared_mem which
task_server created.

Thanks