Porting Fiasco.OC to RISC-V - Questions

Hesham ALMatary heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:49:05 CET 2015

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply. I thought it would be a good idea to start with
L4Re to familiarize myself with Fiasco.OC/L4Re structure, and chose to
start with L4Re because it doesn't need a lot of architecture
dependent code. So, after your reply, I'd work on getting bootstrap
working and loading the "to-be-evolved" Fiasco.OC RISC-V kernel. This
would allow me to debug and test Fiasco.OC/risc-v as I add new
code/features their.

Best,
Hesham

--