ARM with Qemu

Nicolas VARONA nvarona at pactenovation.fr
Wed Mar 18 10:26:46 CET 2015

Hi Adam,

>Other issue could be a missing CONFIG_AEABI.

Thanks for your reply and your time. Nonetheless the CONFIG_AEABI is enabled in L4linux:

#
# Kernel Features
#
[...]
CONFIG_AEABI=y
CONFIG_OABI_COMPAT=y
[...]

>But I suppose you tried that already?

I have already tried the configuration file this way with the same result (I can reach the end of the boot but I have no input and I can enter into the jdb in Qemu).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nicolas