Experimenting the vm-tz example on the Freescale i.mx6 SDB

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Sun Mar 22 23:28:03 CET 2015

Hi,

On Fri Mar 20, 2015 at 09:48:52 +0100, Mahdi Aichouch wrote:
> I am trying to test the "vm-tz", and I created a new entry in the
> "/src/l4/conf/modules.list".
>
> entry tz_vm
> roottask moe --init=rom/vm-tz
> module l4re
> module vm-tz
>
> Is my entry correct? Or there is some missing modules?
> How to know what modules should be included?

You also need some code for the normal-side which shall be loaded.
Otherwise any setup is quite platform specific. You need to partition
the memory, i.e. take one part for the secure side and leave the other
for the normal-side. The normal-side should also be told to only use
that part, e.g via ATAGs as vm-tz is doing it.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de