Using a second UART to control a serial device

teclis High Elf teclis.high.elf at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:36:59 CEST 2015

I have almost identical code except I'm running on a mips based platform
with a 16550 UART so I don't use the shift parameter. I do the
regs->writes() but when I peek at the physical memory with GDB I don't see
the values I wrote. The l4io_request_iomem() is called with
  L4IO_MEM_NONCACHED (and there is no enabled cache in my setup) and it
doesn't return an error. I doesn't look like the values are getting written
to the mmio block.