how does Fiasco achieve C++ support

Yuxin Ren ryx at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Jul 6 23:03:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

Your reply is really helpful.
One more question is about cxx library in L4re.
l4re has an additional cxx library (src/l4/pkg/cxx), which also
includes some c++ support stuff.
As we already have libstdc++ and libsupc++, why do we need such
additional library?
What is the relationship between this cxx library and libstdc++, libsupc++?

Thanks a lot!
Yuxin