porting linux driver in Fiasco.OC

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Thu Jul 30 08:51:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 07/29/2015 12:29 PM, Shabnam Engineer wrote:
> hi
> I have a question about porting linux drivers in Fiasco.OC.
> Can I port linux drivers into Fiasco.OC ?

In a microkernel system device drivers are implemented as isolated user
space components. No devices drivers, except from selected very low
level devices like timer and interrupt controller, are implemented in
the kernel.

Matthias.

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com, +49 - 351 - 41 88 86 14

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth