Compiling GPIO drivers for L4Linux

Nourhan Mohamed nourhan.abdeltawab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:45:44 CET 2016

Dear all,
Unlike the normal Linux (version 4.3.0) kernel configuration, when
compiling the L4Linux (same version) kernel I couldn't find an option to
enable GPIO or choose a driver for the architecture I am building upon
(Since I am compiling for ARM, Versatile Express Cortex-A15 board over
qemu). Is there an option to enable gpio for l4linux? I even tried
modifying something in the gpio driver src in l4linux and when I
re-compiled, it never detected any changes.

BR,
Nourhan