[seL4] FYI: microkernel.info community site

Gernot Heiser gernot at nicta.com.au
Thu Mar 10 22:33:18 CET 2016

Interesting statement on the Muen kernel section: "The world’s first Open Source microkernel that has been formally proven to contain no runtime errors at the source code level. “

We proved full functional correctness (which is a superset of absence of runtime errors) for seL4 in 2009. I must be missing something.

Gernot