Question about ARM LPAE

li94575 li94575 at 163.com
Mon Mar 28 17:05:41 CEST 2016

>On Fri Mar 25, 2016 at 22:27:33 +0800, li94575 wrote:
>> hi Adam,
>> At 2016-03-25 06:41:45, "Adam Lackorzynski" <adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
>> >
>> >With the current 32bit setup the second part won't be accessible as it
>> >goes beyond the 4GB space. Making this memory usable on 32bit could be
>> >done with some (very hacky) changes but commonly thoughts are that such
>> >an effort would be better spent for 64bit that does not have any such
>> >limitations.

Could you tell me where I need to change? I have modified the memory initialization in sigma0, and
addeda new memory region (from 0x100000000 to 0x13fffffff) on the avl tree. However, it does
not seem to work, because the page fault address is 32 bit (fpage also cann't hold 64-bit address),
I wonder if I revise the wrong place.