Is L4Linux can use its existed Linux driver to access hardware device?

Zhe Zhao zhe.alex.zhao at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:49:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

Majorly I'd like to run a Android M with L4Linux on my ODROID-XU4, board,
but I'm not sure is that possible, seems there is a L4Android already, but
it is running
on a qemu with strange two androids run together.

Is there similiar project in your side, and is that a good idea to run
Android on L4Linux, if I understand it correct, I just need to port needed
linux driver to L4Linux, and
build a native google android, then it should work?

I want to achieve Android together with a subsystem can achieve hard real
time, instead of using weird VM solutions.

Thanks
Br
Alex