Can't find device node in /dev/ directory!

li94575 li94575 at 163.com
Thu Oct 27 16:29:13 CEST 2016

Hi,
   I added some drivers in l4linux, of course, I assigned the corresponding peripheral resources (iomem, irq) to these drivers.
From the driver's output log, it seems that they all work well, but when entering the command line, I could not find any relevant
device node in /dev/ directory. To my confusion, I can see these devices info in /sys/ directory.
  The command line args is showing below:
  mem=64M console=ttyLv0 l4x_rd=rom/ramdisk-" ..  L4.Info.arch() .. ".rd ramdisk_size=4000
  Any idea?