About l4linux debug method

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 13 00:01:44 CET 2016

Hi,

On Sun Dec 11, 2016 at 20:45:11 +0800, li94575 wrote:
> I have faced a thorny problem, l4linux died occasionally after running into the command line, and there are no errors displayed, pressing the ESC key also cannot enter fiasco jdb-mode. I don't know what caused the problem, can someone provide some methods to help locating this problem?

Just do clarify, does it happen right after L4Linux booted in the
command line or are you running anything and then, when this is
finished, it stops responding?
Did ESC work before this happens?
Does L4Linux go on running, i.e. is it just serial input that stops
working? (Do something like while sleep 1; do date; done)
Unfortunately there can be a couple of reasons, so we need to narrow
this a bit.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de