About l4linux debug method

li94575 li94575 at 163.com
Wed Dec 14 14:53:48 CET 2016

At 2016-12-13 07:01:44, "Adam Lackorzynski" <adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Sun Dec 11, 2016 at 20:45:11 +0800, li94575 wrote:
>> I have faced a thorny problem, l4linux died occasionally after running into the command line, and there are no errors displayed, pressing the ESC key also cannot enter fiasco jdb-mode. I don't know what caused the problem, can someone provide some methods to help locating this problem?
>
>Just do clarify, does it happen right after L4Linux booted in the
>command line or are you running anything and then, when this is
>finished, it stops responding?
>Did ESC work before this happens?
>Does L4Linux go on running, i.e. is it just serial input that stops
>working? (Do something like while sleep 1; do date; done)
>Unfortunately there can be a couple of reasons, so we need to narrow
>this a bit.

L4Linux has been dead completely, all peripheral interrupts are no longer responded. The ESC key can work before this happens.
Actually I have tried starting Android on L4Linux, This phenomenon can appear anywhere in the start-up and running time of Android. Android logcat also has no error tips,it seems CPU suddenly stops working.