Problems running example isr

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Mar 10 00:22:16 CET 2016

On Wed Mar 02, 2016 at 16:47:03 +0100, Nourhan Mohamed wrote:
> Dear L4Hackers,
>
> I have a problem running the example "isr" in the pkg/examples/sys/isr
> folder in l4 source. It prints "isr     | Press keys now, Shift-Q to exit"
> then It fails to detect any interrupts and just keeps waiting. My
> configuration is as follows, emulated using Qemu on vexpress-a15 machine:

This example is somewhat special because it goes for IRQ 1 which is the
PS/2 keyboard interrupt on x86.
The pl050 is basically the same so you could just change the
number in the example to 44. But I guess there's some more work required
to init the controller as there's no magic x86 BIOS that already did
it.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de