Graphical desktop, l4con, mag

Leslie Zhai lesliezhai at llvm.org.cn
Wed Jun 7 11:14:01 CEST 2017

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your hint! it worked :)

在 2017年06月07日 15:59, Jean Wolter 写道:

Fixed :) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBtQMTAXkAA2tIn.jpg

> Regards
> Jean
>
> PS: You can ignore the buddy alloc warning, it is just an information
> about non optimal allocations ...
I used clang analyzer to static analysis fiasco, but false negative...
it could not find such `_quota` member of a thread is not correctly
initialized issue, also thank Matthias cool patch :)

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai - a LLVM hacker https://reviews.llvm.org/p/xiangzhai/