L4Re IPC share memory that share file in one Linux filesystem and be visible to other Linuxes

Joyce Peng(彭美僑) joyce.peng at mstarsemi.com
Wed Jul 5 05:47:39 CEST 2017

Hi L4,

  I want to share a file in one Linux filesystem and be visible to other Linuxes that all run on top Fiasco.OC. It seems an IPC communication between L4re vm tasks. And access a file in Linux filesystem is a mechanism of kernel block device driver. But I only notice two char device drivers that use L4re library l4shmc in L4linux. It is l4ser_shm and l4shmnet. May you give some information about this work how to work. Thanks.

Joyce.peng(彭美僑)