L4Re IPC share memory that share file in one Linux filesystem and be visible to other Linuxes

Joyce Peng(彭美僑) joyce.peng at mstarsemi.com
Thu Jul 6 14:14:16 CEST 2017

Yes, I know this easiest way that mount filesystem via NFS, NBD or SMB.
But I have a mission to evaluate the IPC performance between two Linuxes that run on top of Fiasco.OC.
So our evaluated environment is run a media player in one Linux and this player will access media data in other Linux. And we use uvmm to run two vms that run Linux respectively.

Regards,
Joyce.Peng(彭美僑)