Patches (was Re: Problem with L4Linux accessing ethernet clocks)

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sat Oct 14 17:09:46 CEST 2017

On Wednesday 11. October 2017 15.33.58 Manolis Ragkousis wrote:

> Finally I have a question, Are you accepting patches for L4 and L4Linux?
> I could make my git patches more presentable and send them here if you
> want, to be added to your upstream repo.

I would be interested to know about this as well. I sent some patches to the
list a while back, but nothing was really said about whether there was any
interest in incorporating them upstream.

One of the patches made the stated CI20 support actually work, thanks to
Sarah's guidance, so it must surely be of interest to more than just me. The
other patches attempted to support gcc instead of the vendor compiler, which I
would also think would be desirable (especially given the corporate "pass the
parcel" game going on with the vendor in question at the moment).

Paul