uImage Load Address Issue

Daniel (Xiaolong) Wang xiaolongw at mail.usf.edu
Sun Jul 23 22:33:59 CEST 2017

Hi Matthias and Paul,

Thank you for your response. The board I was working on is a customized IMX6. Turn out the memory is mapped into different region. Thanks to Adam’s help. the problem is solved by editing

l4/mk/platforms/imx6.conf:
the UART numbers (as seen from the Linux output):
PLATFORM_NAME        = "Freescale i.MX6"
PLATFORM_ARCH        = arm
PLATFORM_RAM_BASE    = 0x80000000
PLATFORM_RAM_SIZE_MB = 256
PLATFORM_UART_NR     = 1