L4linux startup problem

yangzeng 13689259317 at 163.com
Mon May 20 14:07:04 CEST 2019

Hi L4 hackers,
I encountered some problems when running l4linux. I used the default configuration to run l4linux. It is good to use make qemu, but when I use make grub2iso to generate iso, use qemu-system-x86_64 -cdrom l4linux-mag.iso to run. The following error occurred
mag     | Hello from MAG
mag     | mapped frame buffer at 0x1200000
mag     | ERROR: could not start screen driver for given video mode.
mag     |        Maybe unsupported pixel format... exiting
mag     | MAG: destroy FB svc
Ned[lua]: Warning: Capability 433000 does not support the meta protocol: -2004
lua error: rom/l4lx-gfx.cfg:52: attempt to call a nil value (method 'create').
qemu-system-x86_64: terminating on signal 2
what should i do?
thanks