L4Env l4io I/O Server Reference Manual
L4io is a simple I/O manager. It implements the Generic I/O Manager Interface as defined in the generic_io
package (see the generic_io documentation for a detailed description).
L4io depends on some L4 Environment servers and is registered at the name server as
Grub boot menu entry:
module = (nd)/tftpboot/names
module = (nd)/tftpboot/log
module = (nd)/tftpboot/dm_phys
module = (nd)/tftpboot/l4io
Possible command line arguments are:
- Do not allocate the IO-memory for device with vendor-ID xxxx and device-ID yyyy. Use this switch to give non-L4Env apps access to their PCI-devices. Multiple instances of switch are supported.
- Do allocate IO-memory only for device with vendor-ID xxxx and device-ID yyyy. Use this switch to give non-L4Env apps access to their PCI-devices. You can use this switch for every device L4IO should handle. If this switch is given at least once, no other devices will be handled.
- Disables PCI device list at startup.
- Enable event server support. If a client exits, then all its resources will be freed.
- (ARM only) This parameter selects the static I/O resource configuration to be used. Valid values for name are: int, rv-926, rv-mc.