MHonArc test archive

raw atm

Hi

   Recently I have found a very interesting file (for me) at:

		ftp://ftp.fore.com/pub/utils/raw.c

It gives an example of how to write and read a cell using using Fore
Systems' SBus (100 series) ATM Interface. The problem is that I am using
the PCA200-EPC ATM interface.

Can anybody tell me where can I find the programming interface
specification to access cells directly with PCA200-EPC adapters?

I will also find very useful if someone could send me any examples.

I also found the adapter programming specification of the PCA200-EPC
adapter AALI, but it is very low level. I suppose (I am not very sure
about this) that the ALL0 as well as AAL4 and AAL5 layers must be over
this layer. So I guess that it is good enough for my applications to lay
over ALL0 and not AALI. Is this correct?

		Thank you in advance

--

Alfonso Gonzalez

Home | Main Index | Thread Index