MHonArc test archive

A round of applause

A round of applause is due to our benevolent developers - I wasn't even
aware of ATM for Linux last week, and today (after reading some online
docs) I decided to try it out, having a spare PCA200e lying around.
Aside from having to acquire kernel 2.0.25 to get a clean run on the
patch (of ATM-0.31), everything was soooo smooth - I connected to our
existing ELAN in a matter of minutes (after adjusting their sample
scripts).

My hat is off.
-Jon

Now if I can only get RFC1483 encap working (is there currently support
for it?)...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index