MHonArc test archive

readprom error

Good morning,

    I am receiving the following error during LINUX bootup: "Can't read
eeprom" I'm curious if anyone else has ran into this problem lately. The
system is a DELl Edge6100 server running RedHat LINUX 5.0, LINUX kernel
2.1.126, ATM version 0.5, pca200e version 0.4. I downloaded version 0.3
but was not able to compile it with the above kernel. LINUX recognizes
the card just fine. I have tried the pca200e.bin off the web site and
the one included with the PCA200E cards SUN distribution. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

        Mike