porting L4linux on minix3.

Juan Sebastian Muñoz Arango naruse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:14:02 CET 2008

Why dont you take a look fow the Manuals of L4 enviroment at
http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/index.php?node_id=1587 , even i would take a
look at the http://wiki.ok-labs.com/images/a/af/Okl4-progmanual.pdf  there
should be some similarities that can be helpful.

Theres a guide about L4 internals or something like that, you should check
for it.

regards

Juan Sebastian Muñoz