Error handling for reply in dice

Marc Chaland l4 at marc-chaland.net
Thu Mar 13 16:59:59 CET 2008

>From Ronald Aigner:

> When you add the error_function_server attribute to the respective
> interface, does the generated code for the reply function contain code
> that looks something like this?

OK, I've tried to put this on an inherited interface. If I put it on the right
interface, it's fine :).

However, into error_function, I don't know how to get info on destination thread
and call which generated error. Before reply call, I set a global variable to 0.
error_function sets it to 1 if it is called. After reply call, I check this
variable. If set to 1, I consider destination thread dead. Is there another way
to do this less trickly ?

Regards
Marc