Installing problem with gcc-4.2.3

盛淑蕙 saya.sheng at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:43:23 CEST 2008

I have successfully complied grub-0.97 patching with grub-0.97-os.6 on
ubuntu 8.04 (gcc 4.2.3). For compiling without error, please refer to
http://www.nabble.com/The-problems-of-compiling-grub-0.97-os.6-td14098838.html

Error 27 means grub-0.97-os.6 doesn't recognize the command 'quiet' in
menu.lst, so i comment this line and it works

Saya